Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Urban Decay, my new best friend :-D

Ok, so I've gone from the girl who owned quite few lipglosses and maybe two tubes of mascara, to the girl who has 4 Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes, multiple make-up brushes and other stuff. I think my husband thinks I'm crazy because for the last month I've purchased more makeup than I have in my 25 years of living. And I'm finding out that makeup can be expensive, but thats why you save and buy a little at a time. Anyways, my next fix is to purchase something from MACs hello kitty collection. I've been on you tube and pretty much seen all the products from the collection and heard plenty of thoughts about it. But, I refuse to go broke buying cosmetics, so I think I'm just gonna pick up a lipstick & gloss. I've been wanting to try out a foundation, too; but can't figure out how to choose one. I'm contemplating MakeupForever's Face&Body foundation or MAC's Face&body, I heard they're both really good and provide light coverage, which is exactly what I am lookin for. And of course I'd like to purchase a brush or two, esp MAC's 187 and a couple others. So yeah, if you have any suggestions on light coverage foundations (good ones), let me know. Thanx.

2 comments:

~UmmAslam~ said...

Oh My Goodness I done met my twin LOL I loveeeeeeeeeee make up oh boy and love some Urban Decay. It's official i'm a lurker now .

NiqaabiQueen said...

LOL, i course i'm late as ever, but whats new. YOU TOO? so my next splurge is the Urban Decay Naked palette, u know the one with all the pretty nudes, i need that. and then i think i'm gonna chill for a while. but u know ur welcomed here anytime, lurk on, lolol.