Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oooopppps.

Ok, so i forgot about what I decided to do on my blog from now on. But since i've remembered, im carrying on. Maybe if i was slightly more interesting, i wouldn't forget that i actually have a blog :-/ but yeah, im thankful for............the fact that today is thursday, which means that tomorrow will be Friday. Insha'Allah I'll make it to see Fri and if i do i plan on going to CVS, they're having a sale on some revlon, loreal, and some other cosmetics. I'm itching to try out some foundation too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As-salaamu alaikum

How's polygyny. Are you getting along well with your co-wife?

NiqaabiQueen said...

wa alaykum salaam, please forgive me sister for takin forever to respond, i am going to work on it, i promise;-) But ummmm, alhumdulllilah polygyny is good, i make the best of it, its not easy though. And alhumdullilah, i do get along with my co-wife. We live on different continents ;-) but we do keep in touch with each other alhumdullilah. insha'Allah we will be closer soon and then we will be able to get to know each other better. thanx for askin.