Friday, July 16, 2010

blog hoppin

SO, since I've been reunited with my blog, I've figured out how to find other beautiful, interesting, God fearing, creative, loving, sweet, crazy, Muslimahs (ok maybe thats just me the crazy) . I kinda went on blog overload and added several, several, blogs for me to follow. I'm so excited to read whats on everybody elses mind, as if my mind isn't cluttered enough. Ironically reading others thoughts helps me sort my own thoughts, if that makes any sense. 'Declutter' is that a word, i dunno, will have to google it, why? bcuz i google everything. be back later insha'Allah. Have a good day.


P.S. don't get use to this frequent posting, it's jus not from me to be consistant.........with blogging, clarity needed, hehe.

5 comments:

Hamid said...

That nice to know.keep hopping.lol

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum WR WB.

Blog Good...

www.pambiwara.co.cc
thohir_Indonesia

The Black Jubah said...

I'm following you....

Yosra said...

Asalamu Alaykom,

We used to be in the same blogging circles (way back when). Glad to know that you are still alive and kicking.

Eid Mubarak! May Allah accept your fasting and prayers.

Yosra said...

Asalamu Alaykom,

We used to be in the same blogging circles (way back when). Glad to know that you are still alive and kicking.

Eid Mubarak! May Allah accept your fasting and prayers.