Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fast Forward

Too much to catch-up on in one post so instead I'll just start with whats here and now. Alhumdullilah, homeschoolin is over for now and insha'Allah for good. Don't get me wrong it's truly a benefit for the kids but it took up so much of my time and energy and public schooling was not an option for my boys. Here in the states, especially in the city of Philadelphia, the majority of public schools are filled with all the wrong things and totally unreliable as far as academics are concerned. So yeah, that's why I've home schooled for the past three years and we (husband & I) wanted to save $, so Islamic private school wasn't really an option either, not to mention they're scarce in the Philadelphia area as well.

So alhumdullilah we will be moving soon, insha'Allah; where there will be plenty of Islamic schools for children and adults (wink wink). The husband has been there for 2 weeks now, working at his new job, masha'Allah. Insha'Allah the kids and I will be there within the next couple few weeks, as soon as all paper work completed, submitted, reviewed and and cleared and Saudi gives us the OK, insha'Allah we'll be off, on our way, YAY.
Oh yeah, the husband sent me pics of our new home.........









Cant wait to ellaborate later, insha'Allah. May Allah fill it with comfort and ease, aameen. I can't wait to get there! May Allah give us tawfeeq, aameen.

6 comments:

b.p. said...

Subhanllah..you are moving to Saudi! That is great to hear. My sister is also homeschooling her children and she is not even so sure about Islamic school nowadays. May Allah reward you for your efforts and bless your move and make it easy on you! Ameen!

NiqaabiQueen said...

hey sweet sister! aameen and you too, aameen. naam, homeschooling is truly a task to say the least but well worth it masha'Allah. Although I have complained about it at times, it is a blessing to beable to homeschool, not all sisters can do this for their children for many reasons, having to work being the main one, so I gotta be thankful, alhumdullilah. nice meeting you!

Anonymous said...

wow!! Masha'Allah your new home is BEAUTIFUL!

NiqaabiQueen said...

masha'Allah. I'm excited to get to it, i've been waiting to have a home in a Muslim country for so long now....

ZORRO said...

Mabrook sister!!! by now you are hopefully in your new home and I pray Allah fills it with Noor and Barakah, Aameen!! I also hope living in Saudi is everything you had imagined it to be, InshaAllah!!

The Black Jubah said...

Alhamdulillah...Saudi is the place where a born Muslim like me makes a BIG U-TURN of her life. Really missed The Haramain...hu hu hu..